10. December 1927
Inaugural meeting of the „Milchverwertungsgenossenschaft Coburg und Umgebung eGmbH“ on December 10, 1927 – a historical date. A dedicated alliance of farmers from the Coburg area is founding the „Milchverwertungsgenossenschaft Coburg und Umgebung e.GmbH“ (= milk utilization cooperative for Coburg and surrounding parishes). The 32 charter members have a common goal: the consumers shall be supplied with milk of constantly high quality. At the same time, the alliance safeguards the profitability of the individual farms.